Magnetic wearable light Lucetta’s little sister, Lucina is a wearable light. Small and compact, a simple rounded shape, a garment “button”. It’s very useful to be seen while walking or running, in town or out of town. Consisting in two magnetic parts, one of which lights up, it is simple to use: the magnets fasten it securely to any garment or to a handbag or backpack. The special little cord that connects Lucina’s two parts adds a sophisticated touch. The light turns on by pushing the button; the user can choose between two types of light: steady and flashing.
- Lighting modes: steady light / flashing
- Light intensity: 15000 mcd
- Flashing mode: 60 flashes/minute
- Power supply: 2xCR2032 batteries (included)
- Battery run time: ± 30hours